- Do you want to GROW your Community Group or Project?
- If you and your group are looking for grants and funding opportunities for a community project, we can direct you to the right paths
- We can provide support and advice with your grant application
- We can assist you in developing your community project idea
- Learn what Council’s Community Partnerships Unit is doing in your community and how can you be involve
- Find out about upcoming free community sessions that may help you and your community
- Be Ready When Life Changes Direction – This session will help you answer questions around the importance of having Will, Power of Attorney and how to prepare simple and sound Will.
- Thursday 5 March I 6pm – 8pm I Community Centre- Room C
- Monday 9 March I 10:30am- 12:30pm I Emu Park – Cultural Hall
- Know Your Rights – If you have being harassed for money, can’t afford to pay your bills, Centrelink said you have been overpaid and owe them money, DSP claim been rejected and Centerlink made a decision that you disagree with then this session in for you.
- Thursday 17 March I 9:30am- 11:30am I Community Centre
Room A I 80 John street I Yeppoon
- Livingstone LOOP – Cuppa, Cake and Chat – This is a great way to meet people. Please bring your favourite music, story sweets or poem to share if you wish and everyone is welcome.
- Monday 23 March I 10am-12pm I Cultural Hall Emu Park
For more information and to RSVP please contact: Suraj Shrestha I 4913 3840 or email email@example.com