A big shout out to all those involved in the TCMarcia Recovery process. A big thank you from the team here at Girls Time Out.
Despite the media hype and mixed messages, it’s yet another day at work from the team here. We are still up and running with our programs and wish to advise the following:
GTO – Young Women’s Support Service Inc. currently delivers three programs:
- Young Mums Support Program – Funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services (which is gathering a lot of media attention at moment due to the independent young mums alumni groups’ fight to keep the program after June 2015)
- House2Home 2020 Program – Funded by the Department of Housing and Public Works
- Step Into Parenting – Communities for Children Facilitating Partner Initiative Rockhampton LGA is funded by the Australian Government and facilitated by The Smith Family.
GTO – Young Women’s Support Service Inc. also works in partnership with Oasis New Life Centre to deliver –
- The ‘SHINE’ Program which run for 6 weeks.
You will find attached the following documents for your perusal:
- GTO March calender and
- GTO Referral form for any clients you may wish to refer
For more information regarding our services, please do not hesitate to contact the GTO office.
Zellah Wenitong – Service Manager – Girls Time Out Inc