Our new grants management system is now open and ready for community organisations to submit applications for Round 91 of Gambling Community Benefit Fund (GCBF) grants.
The GCBF unit have been working tirelessly over recent months to develop a user-friendly online portal for organisations to apply for grant funding – click here for an overview.
We are seeking your assistance to promote our new system to your local community organisations.
What eligible organisations can expect from the new system:
- Access to register, apply and manage your grant online from most devices and internet browsers;
- Reduced time in registering and applying for grants;
- Ease in management of their registration details;
- View the status of their application in real-time;Acquit their grant funding online.
First steps when using the new system:
- Watch the online video tutorials about our grants;
- Register their organisation;
- Complete their application;
- Acquit or vary your grant.
Organisations that have a current open application funded through the previous grants system have already had their data transferred to the new system. Organisations should simply visit the portal, type their organisation name and click ‘forgot your password’. A new password will be emailed to the organisation’s accountable officer.
All other organisations will need to register in the new portal as either a legal entity or a sponsored organisation.
The portal has handy information to help organisations as they proceed through the registration, application and acquittal process. Organisations are encouraged to contact the friendly GCBF staff if they have any questions on (07) 3247 4284 or 1800 633 619 (free call outside Brisbane).