GTO is very excited to share news of our NEW partnership with CQUniversity. The first ‘Aspirations’ program is scheduled to kick off this Thursday 1st May 2014 and includes an awareness session on Áustralian Indigenous Mentoring Experience’ by guest speaker Jeremy Marou, from band Busby Marou. So if you have any indigenous young women or parents who may be interested in finding out about CQUnversity and also about study options, support networks, mentoring etc at our local university – this 5 week program would be ideal for them so please give us a call.
You will find attached the following documents for your perusal:
· GTO May 2014 calender and
· GTO Referral form for any clients you may wish to refer
GTO – Young Women’s Support Service Inc. currently delivers three programs:
1. Girls Time Out Program – Funded by the Department of Housing and Public Works
2. Communities for Children Rockhampton LGA presents: STEP INTO PARENTING
Communities for Children is an Australian Government Initiative funded by the Department of Social Services. The Smith Family is the Facilitating Partner for Communities for Children in the Rockhampton LGA.
3. Young Mums Support Program – Funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services
For more information regarding our services, please do not hesitate to contact the GTO office.