Expressions of Interest for headspace Rockhampton clinicians.
CONTRACT FOR HEADSPACE:
headspace Rockhampton is seeking passionate and experienced Social Workers, Mental Health Nurses, Clinical Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Practice Nurses, Speech Pathologists and General Practitioners to join our multidisciplinary team supporting young people aged 12-25 years.
As a Private Practitioner your income will be derived directly from Medicare Billings so you will need to be eligible to provide services under the Medicare Benefits Scheme (MBS – Better Access). Main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Providing high standard assessments and psychiatric, psychological, counselling and therapeutic interventions with young people aged 12-25
- Ability to service between 4- 6 clients per day
- Opportunity to run group programs
- Liaising and working with internal and external stakeholders
- Mental Health Care Plan Reviews of clients provided to referring GP
About the Benefits!
- Flexible work days between 1 – 4 days weekly, scheduled around your commitments
- Administrative support, including billing and appointment bookings, paperless practice with IT support
- Regular complex and clinical case review
- Ongoing referral base
Click on the link below to register your interest.