Youth Support Services (YSS) PCYC Rockhampton is focused on providing support services to vulnerable young people and strengthening their relationships with their families and support networks within their community.Please see attached flyer for more information.
Darumbal Community Youth Service Inc. (DCYSI)
DCYSI provides holistic support services to young people and families throughout the Central Queensland Region. The forefront of our service delivery is to assist the most disadvantaged and vulnerable in our communities based upon the principles of caring and sharing; providing a range of youth and family services; social inclusion services; assist growth and mutual responsibility; and enhance engagement with the wider community through community development.
We are recruiting now for the following vacancies that will be available in January 2016:
Act. Eaglehawk Family Support Worker
Budaroo Shelter Senior Support Worker
RYSS Administration Support Worker (P/T)
PaCE Community Engagement Support Worker (P/T)
A copy of the Information Package containing details of the required qualifications, licences and the Selection Criteria for all positions must be obtained and completed prior to submitting your application and can be collected by contacting The Recruitment Officer by emailing email@example.com or calling (07) 4922 6180.
The closing date for all applications is Friday 4th December, 2015
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
*Applicants must possess required qualifications and licences including a current ‘C’ class Drivers licence and be eligible to obtain a Working with Children Blue Card.
• The inaugural Y.A.A.G. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Youth Employment Expo will be hosted in Gladstone, with the opening night and networking event on 26th August and the expo all day on Thursday the 27th August.
• Students from year 9 – 12 in Gladstone, Emerald, Bundaberg, out to Moura and everywhere in between are invited to attend;
• If your business would like to host a stall at the event to share your employment opportunities, traineeships and apprenticeships, please contact the event coordinator.
• There has already been great interest from a number of Corporation’s, Non -Government Agencies and Government Agencies for stalls at the Expo – so get in quick!
• Doctor Mark Wenitong and Craig Wone from Rio Tinto Weipa will be two of the guest speakers; and
• This is a Community driven project and is funded through sponsorship not government funding
Gold Sponsors for the Expo
• RIO TINTO ALCAN ARUN
• QUEENSLAND ALUMINA LIMITED
• GLADSTONE PORTS AUTHORITY
For Further Information Contact: Jarrod Beezley on 0412677685
Relationships Australia are calling for Expressions of Interest in a new program aimed at young people aged between 12 and 16. “Popping and Locking” aims to support young people in their experience of parental separation, conflict and change in their family situation.
Please find attached below 2015 Forum Flyer “CQ Youth Interagency Sexual and Reproductive Health Forum” which is a fantastic opportunity to, Update, Interact, Network, Receive resources, with the keynote guest speaker Associate Professor James Ward and other fantastic guest speakers, including Youth Services from various sectors being from, Education, Research, Clinical, Community.
Last year’s Forum feedback was outstanding; don’t miss out, limited seats. If you wish to receive last year’s Forum report, please email your request and I will endeavour to forward this.
Clinical Nurse Consultant, CQ Youth Connect Coordinator
Division of Subacute & Community Services
82-86 Bolsover Street, Community & Public Health Rockhampton, QLD 4700
PO BOX 501
t. 07 49 325440