Please see all attached documents for further information on support and assistance available – Eligibility must meet all of the criteria
- Immediate Hardship Assistance-it is available as a contribution to support people directly impacted by a disaster to meet their immediate essential need for food, clothing, medical supplies or temporary accommodation- provides $180 per person, up to $900 for a family of five or more.
- Structural Assistance Grant is a one-off payment to help eligible owner of a principal place of residence with a contribution towards repairs to their residence to make it secure, safe and habitable. The grant provides up to $10,995 for single adults and up to $14,685 for couples/families
- Essential Household Contents Grant, is available to assist people who have been adversely affected by Tropical Cyclone Marcia in Qld during February 2015
- For business owner that has been impacted by Tropical Cyclone Marcia please ring Brendan Hamilton on 07 40361872 or 0417 775 245 for support and assistance.
- For general support, assistance, please contact Local Disaster Coordination Centre on 1300 652 659
Communities need to charge their mobile phone, iPod, iPhone, laptop, please visit the Southside library (Bolsover Street) Rockhampton, this is a free service from 9am to 5:30pm.
Communities can access computer at Technology Centre at the library as well (ask the library reception for direction
If you wish to find out about restoration of power in your area or suburbs, check this website for information.
Don’t hesitate to give us a call on 49368569 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org if we can assist and support you or your community in anyway.