Juwarki is happy to donate office furniture to organisations in need of office furniture.
Need gone asap, Desks, Credenzas, Meeting Table, Dividers, Artificial Plants, Cupboards, Filing Cabinets, Display Unit etc
Please contact Shannon Mann on 4927 7508 to organise viewing of various items located in Juwarki office at 224 Quay Street and Storage.
On behalf of Rob Garrett, Team Indigenous Corporation if you have any queries please contact Rob on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0426 208 569
- Do you have an interest and passion with working with families and children?
- Do you have a set of skills and experience that equips you to work with families to help them find solutions to the challenges they face ensuring their children are safe, well, and growing into happy and healthy children.
The Central Queensland Region is seeking to contract private convenors to convene or co-convene Collaborative Family Decision Making (CFDM) processes.
WHEN: MONDAY 13TH MARCH 2017
WHERE: Department of Communities – Level 3, 209 BOLSOVER ST (State Gov Building)
TIME: 5.30PM ( Approx 45minutes)
The Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services in accordance with the provisions of the Child Protection Act 1999 (Section 51 I), Most CFDM processes involve convening an Family Group Meeting ( FGM) for the purpose of developing a case plan when the department is working with the family through ongoing intervention.
The manner in which FGMs are undertaken is based on the values and principles of the department’s Strengthening Families Protecting Children Framework for Practice and are an integral part of the department’s collaborative approach to working with families.
Suppliers will need to become familiar with the Framework for Practice’s safety and solution focused approach, practice tools and how it relates to CFDM.
CDFM is implemented throughout the child and family system and aims to:
- provide a consistent and empowering experience of decision-making and case planning/support planning for children, young people and their families who are involved with Child Safety from commencement of involvement; and
- embed decision making practices that uphold the Strengthening Families Protecting Children principle that we listen to children’s, families’ and communities’ views and involve them in planning and decision making.
- The CFDM model has been implemented to ensure a more inclusive process for planning and making decisions about children’s protection and care need
For further information please contact :
Noela Walls | Principal Team Leader ( Collaborative Family Decision Making) |
Regional Service Centre (Rockhampton)| CQ Region |
Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services
T: 07 4938 4916/ M: 0472866443/ F: 07 4938 4867